Registry Operations Officer x5 - £15.64ph plus Hol Pay – South East London
Start immediately to the end of October 2022 initially
We are recruiting for five experienced Higher Education professionals to join one of London’s leading Universities. If you have previous experience of assessments, examinations and enrolments, gained within a Higher Education institute, we’d love to hear from you!
- Using the UNIT-e / Columbus system for inputting and extracting information for assessments, results and awards, enrolments and fees of students.
- Liaising with Departments over matters relating to student assessments, examinations, enrolments and Fees.
- Dealing with enquiries and providing guidance in relation to student assessments, results, awards, enrolments and Fees, via telephone, live chat, email or in person.
- Assisting with the provision of reasonable adjustments during the examination periods for students with a disability, in liaison with the academic department, the Learning Support Team, and student.
- Providing general administrative support such as the provision of status confirmation letters to students upon requests, issuing reminder letters to students, and supporting the preparation of examination papers.
- To support the operational activities which underpin student lifecycle, utilising systems and databases – e.g. student records systems and attendance monitoring system – accordingly, and in accordance with best practice, ensuring consistency of data and identifying and resolving issues.
- Experience of working in administration within an education environment.
- Experience of data input and verification in a timely manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and confidence in learning new packages and systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of core academic and administrative functions in higher education. Ability to work withdatabases eg student records system, attendance monitoring systems.
- Proactive with the ability to work independently as well as delivering within a team.
- Methodical, detail oriented and flexible in their approach to work, maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.