REGULATION & QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER £27,900
Hybrid role. Fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic forward-looking organisation and make a difference. My client are a regulatory body who aim to ensure mental and emotional wellness is accessible to all. They offer professional support for their ‘in profession’ members as well as regulating the profession. Alongside professional support for members they are the leading research, innovation, educational and regulatory body working to advance psychotherapies, emotional and mental wellness for the benefit of all.
As the Regulation and Quality Assurance Officer you will support the regulatory function for individual and organisational members, helping to ensure good practice and compliance with standards and requirements.
This will include:
- Undertaking the annual membership audit ensuring that it is completed within the agreed timescale.
- Interpret and collate findings from the audit into the annual report.
- Ensure any emerging themes or issues identified are communicated to the relevant committees and the Regulation & Quality Assurance Manager.
- Assisting with the management and administration of the quality review process for members organisations ensuring that reviews are co-ordinated and take place within agreed timescale
- Supporting the Regulation & Quality Assurance Manager in managing an effective application process for prospective organisations.
- Ensuring all prospective organisations are supported, requirements met and the process is completed within agreed timescales.
- Answer the regulation inbox queries within the agreed timescale.
The ideal candidate with have:
- Strong administrative skills with some experience working in a regulatory or membership organisation or procedural based environment
- Data collection and report writing experience
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and be a team player with proven ability to work on own initiative
- Proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships
This a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation send your CV asap.