Resourcer / Interviewer – Competitve Salary, based on experience
Temporary post – three months initially
Considering both part time and full time applicants
London’s leading independent recruitment agency is seeking a Resourcer / Interviewer to work alongside our Senior Manager, managing the temporary workers account and assisting with permanent recruitment too. Having dominated the London market for over 25 years, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, positive and experienced, to assist us in pushing forward the temporary desk and continue with our record breaking!
This role will focus on the sourcing and registration of candidates to join our talent pool. We have a constant stream of new posts coming in daily. We want your help to fill these! You will also assist with the administration related to the candidate registration and be a point of contact for our candidates.
With a friendly, inclusive team, we would welcome applications from those who have previously worked within the recruitment industry. This may have been as an administrator, resourcer, consultant or compliance officer – all key skills!
Your day to day tasks will consist of, but are not limited to;
- Meeting with our Senior Managers to discuss available roles and the candidates required for such
- Working from a spec, source candidates from job board and make the initial contact, advising on the specifics of the post
- Arranging an initial call with the candidate to assess suitability
- Assigning onboarding documents and chasing the completion of such. Once completed, to be passed across to our compliance officer
- Assisting our compliance officer with any issues relating to the registration documents submitted by candidates
- Arranging a face to face interview with candidates to run through the process of registering with our agency, answering questions regarding processes and procedures, discussing their job search and requirements
- Compiling a profile on the candidate, detailing their requirements, skills, aspirations and availability
- End of day meeting with Senior Managers to discuss the candidates registered that day and to match them to available posts
- Assisting with writing advertisements and copy for social media
- Formatting CV’s for client use
- Assisting with arranging interviews with our clients, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and have all necessary information (in writing) well in advance of their interview
- Completing paperwork once a candidate has successfully interviewed and secured a post, to include confirmation email to candidates confirming all details, accounts paperwork providing payment details, timesheet login details and holiday pay explanation
- Ad hoc tasks as required
If the above is of interest to you, please do send across your CV, as we would love to discuss further.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.