Resourcing Officer - £30,000pa-£32,000pa - Central London
One year fixed term contract
We are looking for a professional, experienced HR professional, with a commitment to high quality service delivery in a customer focused environment, within HE.
* The team will be working remotely until January 2022, at which time hybrid working will come in to play, with the team working two – four days in the office and the remaining time remotely *
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Resourcing Officer will be responsible for providing the full range recruitment services and deliver comprehensive recruitment guidance and support. You will be first point of contact for candidates and line managers on a wide range of recruitment queries, including job descriptions, salary and immigration queries. You will be responsible for timely, accurate and efficient interview coordination, logistics, and record-keeping, while working closely with the Resourcing Advisor and the Recruitment Business Partner to deliver efficient and engaging support to both research and operational staff. The role has strong elements of customer service; therefore, the post holder will be responsible for setting the first impression of the Institute with candidates, external and internal stakeholders
Resourcing and Talent Acquisition
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection cycle, from approval to job offer Responsible for accurate job adverts, and job posting on the company’s website and relevant publications
- Organise interview schedules and interview packs, meeting and greeting candidates if required
- Advise candidates and internal stakeholders with regards to specific job postings
- Manage the recruitment mailbox and deal with applicants’ and candidates’ queries
- Manage the candidate experience from job queries to offer stage, ensuring best practice is followed
- Manage the Offer Stage and escalate salary negotiation queries when required
- Running 1st score HERA job evaluation for new or reviewed job description
- Ensure offer letters and contracts are issued correctly and promptly
- Research new job boards and monitor advert performances
- Responsible for the data entry and document management tasks associated with the recruitment and the new starter process
- Daily maintenance and first line of contact for technical issues, testing and resolution on issues of ATS
Visa and Immigration
- Support the Recruitment Business Partner with Visa and Immigration queries and keeping track of visa holder’s requirements
- Manage the administrative process to request and obtain certificate of sponsorships(CoS) Ensure new starters with visa requirements have obtained and submitted updated right to work documents prior start date and highlight visa requirements to the HR & Operations team
- Professional qualification or previous working experience in Human Resources
- Previous experience gained within an internal Recruitment or HR function
- Experience of the end to end recruitment process
- Experience of visa & immigration process including obtaining CoS
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with a wide range of stakeholders, from peers to Programme Directors
- Ability to provide guidance and advice on sometimes complex queries
- Works as a proactive and collaborative member of the Team, e.g. provides support and encouragement to less experienced team members, sets an example and shows a flexible approach to delivering team results
- Ability to deal with applicants and hiring managers providing guidance or support in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides customer care to excellent standard ensuring best practice and candidate experience is positive and satisfactory.
- Has accurate and up to date knowledge of services available in own and related areas of work. Promptly deals with customers asking for service or requiring information, correctly referring them elsewhere if necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Using the recruitment process as guidance, provides advice to others by presenting options and choices to inform their decision making.
- Makes and maintains contacts with people outside of the work team in order to pass on information promptly and keep people informed to ensure that work is done effectively
- Suggests ways of improving working practice and use of resources. Creates realistic plans to effectively manage own workload, prioritising work to meet personal and team objectives.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Commitment to EDI principles and to the Organisation values
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.