Secretary to Academic Misconduct Cases - £15.66ph Plus Hol Pay – Canada Square
Duration: 2 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actioning new Academic Misconduct cases within the School of Management, as per a detailed process document, when allocated.
- Updating of Academic Misconduct case folders as and when required.
- Updating a master tracking spreadsheet as necessary.
- Liaising with Chair of the Academic Misconduct Panel and other relevant members of staff.
- Sending out relevant emails to university staff and students within given timeframes.
- Arranging, attending and minuting Academic Misconduct Panels and Investigatory vivas.
- Daily checking of the Academic Misconduct inbox for emails related to their allocated cases.
- Document distribution.
- Experience or familiarity with administration in Higher Education or teaching environment.
- Familiarity with Moodle or equivalent system.
- Experiencing servicing committees/meetings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and display a professional attitude.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, email and internet.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.