Role: Student Immigration and Compliance Coordinator
Duration: Temp (3month)
Pay Rate: £14.82ph - £16.73ph plus holiday pay
A successful applicant will be assisting with the processing Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) requests and Short-Term Study Visa Letters. Handling enquiries from applicants, current students and entering applicant and new student information (immigration related) into the student records system (SITS).
Maintaining the Student Immigration and Compliance filing systems and documentation for visa sponsorship, maintaining academic engagement records; and providing administrative support to the Student Immigration & Compliance Team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in higher education administration.
- Experience of interpreting and implementing regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. Data Protection Act 1998, Equality Act 2010).
- Experience of using a large student records database.
- Experience of processing confirmation of studies (CAS) requests.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work flexibly to meet conflicting deadlines, often under pressure and within a team.
- Proven ability to provide an effective level of customer service.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Highly competent in a wide range of IT applications and software.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.