Starting January 2022, initially one term, with the possibility of a permanent role. Great role for an engaging and enthusiastic teacher of Product Design. Based in a North London secondary school and sixth form.
Post responsibilities will include:
- Plan all lessons with clear aims and learning objectives.
- Create a positive classroom environment at all times.
- Ensure students maintain active engagement and encourage their independent learning.
- Organise and maintain a stimulating working environment appropriate for a range of activities.
- Ensure learning material is effectively communicated and understand, taking into consideration students varying learning requirements.
- Ensure that resources are organised and readily available to promote a purposeful environment for teaching and learning to take place.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent behaviour management.
- Strong knowledge of specialism subject matter.
- Effective communication, able to deliver subject content clearly and concisely, in an engaging manner.
- Passionate about your subject and want to really make a difference to the lives of young people.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Gray Agency Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service and at least two independent references.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.