Team Data Administrator - £12ph plus Hol Pay – Central London
Immediate start for three months initially
Hybrid role – one day office based, four days remote
We are recruiting for an experienced Higher Education professional with excellent data entry skills and attention to detail.
Reporting to the Institute's Senior Academic Engagement Manager, this role supports the Academic Engagement team's administrative processes relating to the Institute's fellowship schemes, the university partner network, and researcher engagement schemes. It is also expected this role will support the Office of the Director and Programme Management Unit with administrative tasks as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Updating and maintaining CRM system:
- Fellow records
- List of key stakeholders for the Office of the Director
- Creating lists to categorise various stakeholder groups
- Uploading historical briefings, slides and meeting notes
Support the sign-up process for Interest Groups using Microsoft 365 system
Updating and maintaining Fellow profiles on the website
Creating lists to categorise various stakeholder groups
- Previous experience of database/CRM systems
- Previous experience of data entry
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, SharePoint
- Previous experience of working with website software
- Excellent organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in the Higher Education sector
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.