Start: ASAP Temp to Perm £29,000. Fantastic opportunity for a strong Administrator/Coordinator who has experience of working in a busy environment organising training or courses or similar to join this focused charity. A great opportunity to join an organisation who not only promote wellness in Young people but also have strong employee well being practices in place.
Training and development of professionals to work with Young People in need of support is just one of the arms of this resourceful organisation. We are looking for an efficient, hardworking and proactive Training Officer to work as part of a team to help administer and coordinate training events. The role would suit a candidate with strong administration experience in a similar setting who is looking for a step up in their career.
The training courses and events last between one and nine days and are held both online via Zoom and Blackboard, in the Centre’s training rooms (when it is safe enough to do so) and externally in various settings. The role requires a methodical approach to processing all information, an eye for detail and strong admin skills. You will provide support to ensure the successful running of the training delivered online and inhouse which will include:
- Processing course bookings, distributing invoices and monitoring payments for training and conferences;
- Scheduling course dates, setting up contracts and booking rooms;
- Updating the training and conferences webpages;
- Setting up online trainings and facilitate the start of sessions and be available to tutors for any questions during trainings;
- Overseeing and acting as administrative lead for certain training programmes;
- Responding to a high volume of e-mail and phone enquiries relating to training and conferences;
- Providing administrative support to course tutors (e.g. updating and branding documents, provide Zoom user guide sessions to tutors);
- Booking travel and accommodation for course tutors when required;
The ideal candidate will demonstrate :
- The ability to manage time effectively and work to strict deadlines;
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and good record-keeping;
- Advanced IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- The ability to manage own databases and use own initiative to set up efficient administrative systems
- The ability to manage own workload and prioritise conflicting deadlines with little supervision;
- A proactive approach to problem solving with the ability to work well under pressure;
- Tact, diplomacy and confidentiality;
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.