Training Programme Manager - £40k pa 30+ days holiday
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Training Programme Manager, to join one of Europe's largest training organisations within their field. This highly regarded organisation based in North West London provides training programmes, seminars and lectures for students, members and other professionals. Much of this role will involve programme delivery and development including budget management. You will work with the Director of Training to ensure the effective delivery of the course and continued development of the training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking the lead on planning the annual timetable for trainees including ensuring lecturers, trainers etc are in place to meet the needs.
- Manage the training budget this will include ensuring that money received from is used effectively, keeping track of funds received and bursaries.
- Having an oversight of trainees within their placements, maintaining regular contact with to follow up on status and needs.
- Reviewing feedback from trainees to make improvements.
- Managing a robust recruitment process for applicants to the training.
- Critically reviewing the way the training is operating and making recommendations for improvements.
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure funding contracts are up-to-date and supporting with reports to funders.
- Developing strong relationships with all partners and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in programme management.
- Experience of managing a budget, involvement in budget setting and working knowledge of financial processes.
- Experience working in partnership with a range of organisations and professionals.
- Able to provide clear and constant communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to function independently, and to judge reliably own levels of authority and competence.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.