UNIT4 HR Systems Manager - £210pd - £240pd – South East London
Start ASAP for six months initially
Hybrid role – three days office based in South East London, remaining days remote
We are currently recruiting for a Super-user of the UNIT4 ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system, previously known as Business World Agresso, to join a leading UK University for an initial six month period.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support for HR module of UNIT4 ERP (previously known as Business World and Agresso).
- Troubleshoot, and resolve system issues as required.
- Support the development and automation of UBW reporting from Excelerator and/or browsers.
- Support end user training requirements.
- Create and update user manuals/guides.
- Run adhoc report requests.
- Ensure data integrity and consistency in data standards across the HR records of the ERP platform, including adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR and pro-active data management.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships between service areas.
- Preparation and quality analysis of data submitted for staff HESA return.
If you have experience in the above, please do send your CV across today! This is an urgent requirement.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.