Teaching and student facing staff
Gray & Associates have a strong background providing staffing solutions within the education sector. We have a proven track record and are recognised preferred supplier to wide range of schools and educational establishments within Greater London.
We understand the recruitment issues facing schools and other educational organisations. We understand that the recruitment of both supply and permanent staff must appear seamless, with no negative impact on the services offered to the students.
We can supply:
- Nursery Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Secondary Teachers
- FE Teachers
- Teaching Assistants – all age groups
- Nursery Practitioners
Dedicated to finding the best practitioners we ensure our candidates receive:
- The correct and fair pay rates.
- Opportunities to work permanently or in Supply.
- Opportunities to work when and where they want.
- Access to a wide range of permanent and supply opportunities.
- Opportunity to work Umbrella or PAYE.
- Access to free and discounted professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all our staff share this commitment. For this reason all candidates must have a current Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (or be prepared to let us apply for one) and will provide at least two independent references. In addition all candidates must be able to supply:
For more information on our policies surrounding our Teaching Division please visit the Teaching section in Resources.
- Qualifications – We see and take copies of the original certificates
- Identification – We see and take copies of three forms of ID. At least one must be photographic and the other two must show the candidates current address